Church Maintenance is an area in which we have many years of experience. Whilst respecting and conserving the fine craftsmanship carried out by previous generations in the maintenance and repairs of these beautiful structures, we are aware that in some (not all) instances that repair work on churches or even the original work has been carried out using incorrect materials and techniques. We have the knowledge and experience to recognise these facts and act in the best interest of conserving these structures to their original design.
Church Maintenance Services
- Inspections, investigations and surveys are carried out in conjunction with architects, surveyors and conservationist
- Specialist manufacturers to achieve like for like quality materials in order to preserve the integrity of the building
- All maintenance and repairs covered at any height
- Lightning protection installation and testing
- Accessing and inspecting high and awkward locations without inconveniencing clients, services or operations
- Stone repair services
- De-vegetation of any hard to reach areas
- Weathervane repairs
One of the benefits of using our company is that we specialise in rope access techniques to carry out high level inspections, maintenance and repairs which is very cost effective. If the use of scaffolding is required, we use suspended/flying scaffolding so it does not affect the daily running of the building or impose on the public highways . Using flying or suspended scaffolding is also cost effective in comparison to a tower scaffolding from ground level.